Job Bank Postings
AU Card, the premier lifestyle management and payment solutions provider is seeking a Paralegal to work at the corporate headquarters in Lehi, Utah. This role plays a vital part in supporting the business initiatives of this globally recognized company dedicated to supporting the unique needs of its clientele.
AU Card was founded on the concept of celebrating individuality and success by creating a bespoke, VIP experience for its membership. Working at AU Card parallels this philosophy, where each employee is provided the latitude to achieve success through self-motivation, dedication, and collaboration with peers and management. True to the experience provided to membership, employees should not expect to work in a standard financial services office. Instead, AU Card offers an environment where creative problem solving, critical thinking, and a never-give-up attitude are encouraged and valued.
- Keep corporate records and legal files organized and current, focusing on litigation files and matters related to banking regulations, compliance and concepts such as anti-money laundering and contract review work.
- Support multi-departmental compliance initiatives.
- Manage and lead document preparation and retention activities.
- Prepare, review, and edit contracts and other documents while working within the guidelines established by attorney. Track and monitor contract changes and identify and summarize these changes to management.
- Oversee and lead the preparation and filing of legal documents.
- Organize and maintain documents from various sources.
- Provide support to attorney for litigation and regulatory matters.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Superior organizational skills are required to organize and maintain corporate and legal files.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges or setbacks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Paralegal Studies, Communications, or other writing intensive discipline. Candidates who possess an advanced degree in law will also be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of paralegal experience supporting several attorneys in a small to mid-sized law firm or corporate environment.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment, such as banking, energy, or with a government entity is highly desired
- Knowledge of banking compliance, international law, or corporate structure is preferred.
What We Offer You:
Employees receive a competitive salary and enjoy a work environment that values collaboration, strategic thinking, and personal excellence. Additionally, AU Card offers employees a robust benefits package, including:
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including heath, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Short Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Paid membership to a members-only, national warehouse retail
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary history and/or requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner.
myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
UPA makes no representations with regard to this position and is merely passing along the information provided to them by the person submitting the ad. Please remember that it is your responsibility to follow the Canon of Ethics for Legal Assistants when performing any paralegal duties. Such Canon of Ethics can be accessed through the UPA Website.